CAREERS: JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re looking for top qualified candidates for the following open positions:
We’re looking for a talented user experience designer to help us maintain our proprietary mobile application platform and website and direct the design of new features and enhancements. This person should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials.
- Keep the appealing and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on our software application
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows. Design things that people will talk about
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personal recommendations on best course of action.
Service Delivery Specialist
Light My Site is seeking an entry level Service Delivery Specialist to join our New York City Based Client Services Team. An individual in this position is responsible for managing all aspects of the client experience for our business-to-business (B2B) accounts. This involves assisting with ISP Contracts, Delivering installation updates, opening trouble tickets, escalating with ISP Partners and all answering questions. This is a great entry level opportunity at an exciting new tech startup. Light My Site provides a competitive salary and benefits package to all full-time employees.
- Responds to clients’ questions regarding their accounts and services
- Follows up with accounts that have expired.
- Creates quotes for adding licenses and options to existing accounts.
- Issues software activation passwords upon order finalization.
- Prepares contract renewal notices.
- Assists with other projects as assigned.
- 1+ years customer service experience or corporate background
- BA or BS, courses in computer, business, IT or Communications
- Basic Understanding in MS Office
- Desire and willingness to learn new technologies and take on all the challenges from working at a new tech startup